Warrington Voluntary Action (WVA)
Warrington Voluntary Action supports the development of a vibrant, thriving and sustainable third sector to meet the diverse needs of local communities.
To do this we:
- Provide information, guidance and resources enabling local voluntary, community and faith organisations to deliver effective quality services.
- Promote, support and develop social action and volunteering for individuals and local communities to make a positive difference.
- Initiate and nurture the development of new groups, schemes, enterprises or activities to meet identified needs.
- Support local networks and forums to facilitate and encourage effective partnerships and strengthen cross sector working.
- Enable effective representation and involvement on key strategic partnership bodies to ensure third sector organisations have a strong voice.