Sankey Valley Park
Sankey Valley Park is a public park in Warrington, Cheshire.
- It occupies part of the Sankey Valley and the main park itself covers over 1½ miles between Sankey Bridges and Callands.
- The valley follows the course of Sankey Brook and the now disused Sankey Canal.
- The park is enjoyed by walkers, cyclists and anglers
- The central section of the park is family orientated with children’s play features, a maze and lawned areas.
- Bewsey Old Hall sits on the edge of the central section of the park and RAF Burtonwood lies one mile (1.6 km) to the west.
- The Trans Pennine Trail passes around 500yd from the southern tip of the park.